Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Month: octubre 2018
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Política de Cookies
- Política de privacidad y Aviso legal
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Ratan Tata Backs Startup That Helps Senior Citizens Form Inter-Generational Friendships With Young Graduates 16/08/2022Ratan Tata has backed Goodfellows, a startup that onnects senior citizens with young graduates for meaningful friendships. The startup was founded by Shantanu Naidu, 30, who manages Ratan Tata's office and his startup investment portfolio, in the role of general manager. Naidu said the idea for the startup came from his own rapport with Tata.
- One Killed, Nine Injured as BMW Test Car With Autonomous Steering Veers Into Traffic in Germany 16/08/2022A BMW test car veered into oncoming traffic in Germany on Monday, according to German police in the southwestern town of Reutlingen. The electric BMW iX brushed an oncoming Citroen which crashed into another vehicle with two people on board, pushing it off the road and causing it to burst into flames. The BMW then […]
- Bionic Hand Lets Former Paralympian Use New Gestures via Remote Updates: Details 16/08/2022A Nexus bionic hand helps former Paralympian Jessica Smith go about her daily tasks with ease, but the prosthetic has an advantage over other offerings available to users. Smith's bionic arm can be updated remotely to learn new gestures and capabilities. With Bluetooth connectivity, Covvi's Nexus bionic arm receives updates via a connected device.
- Hearing Aids to Be Sold Over the Counter in the US by October to Cut Costs: Details 16/08/2022The US will allow the sale of hearing aids over the counter, making the devices available to several more Americans. The new rule applies to hearing aids that work through air conduction, bringing amplified sound into the ear canal where it moves through the eardrum and the middle ear to reach the inner ear, where […]
- Vivo X80 Pro, iQoo 9 Pro Android 13 Preview Program in India Announced: How to Register 16/08/2022Registration is open for the Android 13 Preview Program for Vivo X80 Pro and iQoo 9 Pro smartphones in India. Only selected 500 users will be able to try the Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 update starting from August 23.
- WhatsApp for Android Testing Undo Delete Feature for Messages on Latest Beta Version: Report 16/08/2022WhatsApp is reportedly rolling out a beta update that would allow users to recover accidentally deleted messages in a chat. The undo delete message feature is said to be available to a limited number of beta testers. WhatsApp could widely roll out this update in the coming weeks.
- Hyderabad International Airport to Roll Out DigiYatra Platform for Paperless Travel From August 18 16/08/2022GMR Hyderabad International Airport (GHIAL) will roll out the DigiYatra platform for three months from August 18 onwards passengers as a proof of concept through the DigiYatra platform, the airport announced on Tuesday. With DigiYatra, passengers will be automatically processed based on a facial recognition system at select checkpoints.
- Aadhaar Mandatory to Avail of Government Benefits, Subsidies, UIDAI Circular Says 16/08/2022The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced via a circular that citizens who don't have an Aadhaar number or enrolment slip, may not be entitled to avail government subsidies and benefits. Section 7 of the Aadhaar Act facilitates a person who has not been assigned an Aadhaar number, to avail of the benefits, […]
- Walmart Faces Shifting Consumer Behaviour Over Inflation, Quarterly Results Beat Estimates 16/08/2022Walmart reported a jump in revenue on Tuesday, beating estimates with its results for the last quarter, following a late-July improvement in business. The large-scale retailer faces increasing evidence of shifting consumer behavior due to rising prices, according to its earnings report.
- Google Pixel 7 Series Spotted on FCC Database; Two Models May Feature mmWave 5G Support: Report 16/08/2022Four models of the Google Pixel 7 series were reportedly spotted on the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) database. Two variants are said to include mmWave 5G support, whereas the other two offer sub-6GHz 5G connectivity. The company is expected to launch the smartphones in the US on October 6.